Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Wigs

Today I went and found a wig shop in Montgomery so we can try to get Julia a wig before she goes out in public after her surgery.  She has been "wigging out" over this, so we need to take care of it soon.  I suppose it is the mark of being the father of many girls, that I went into the wig shop, discussed various lengths and colors of hair, checked the texture to make sure it was suitable, and didn't feel odd doing it.  I must be thoroughly inoculated about girl things.  Of course, while this girl thing is going on, I have other girls doing girl things, such as driving the car on a flat tire and ruining a tire and having to get a new one.  It was one of those kinds of days today.  Tomorrow, Libby's dad begins chemo-therapy so we are a bit anxious about that.  Many prayers needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment