Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Quiet Tuesday

Very quiet today.  We went out food shopping, and worked on English some, but that is all.  I got creative this morning and made french toast, and we had grilled salami and cheese sandwiches for lunch.  Finished off the day with sausages, boiled potatoes, mixed veggies, and grapes.  This is the true mark of boredom - giving you the full menu for today.  I do have one observation about something I have not appreciated until now.  Most tubs have a flat bottom.  Have you noticed that?  The bathtub here does not.  There is nowhere to stand that is level.  That is weird enough, but if you close your eyes, say to wash your face, standing on a curved bottom, one quickly gets dizzy and wobbly.  An added adventure to the morning ritual.  Let's see . . . . Hmmmmmm . . . I watched the first half of the Auburn - A & M game.  Talked to three of my girls at home.  Read some.  I guess that is all.  I hope for more excitement tomorrow, if for no other reason, than that i have something to write about.

1 comment:

  1. To break the boredom - there are two Birthdays today - your son's and your sister's (Martha)... Folk are getting older (or - so it seems)...

    ReplyDelete