Friday, October 25, 2013

Waiting

Not much to report.  Libby and Julia left at 8:00 this morning, and as of 9:30pm local time, they still are not back.  Hope they get home soon!  Today had a dreary start, but around mid-day the sun popped out, so I went for a short walk.  Good timing, since it got cloudy again.  By the way, I discovered the veggie peeler works fine.  There was a protective strip on it that Libby didn't take off.  I will have to tease her about that, but probably not tonight.  I laid around all day, surfing the net, listened to a sermon, read some.  That's about it.  Wish I had brought another book with me.

2 comments:

  1. Amazon has free books and so does pixel of ink...you might find something amusing

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been getting some excellent Christian (as well as other) Free Ebooks from David C. Cook. Go to: http://www.dccebooks.com/free

    ReplyDelete